Transparent – High Performance Brick Network
To complete your custom High Performance Speaker Cables, transform them from superb to extraordinary by adding Brick Networks.
Brick Networks are special filter circuits hand-built in a protective pod. Like the networks built into Transparent’s factory terminated speaker cables,
Brick Networks help your speaker cable transfer low frequency energy more efficiently and provide cleaner, clearer,
more dimensional sound throughout the rest of the music range.
You can create a true high end audio component now or later by adding High Performance Brick Networks to
Transparent Speaker Cables.
|TB142||THE BRICK 14-2, 1 PAIR||213|
|TB122||THE BRICK 12-2, 1 PAIR||334|
|TB122BW||THE BRICK 12-2 BIWIRE, 1 PAIR||428|
|TB102||THE BRICK 10-2, 1 PAIR||429|
|TB102BW||THE BRICK 10-2 BIWIRE, 1 PAIR||523|
- Transfers low frequency energy more efficiently
- Cleaner, clearer, more dimensional sound throughout the musical range
- Optimizes the cable for audio frequencies, thereby preserving all the richness and foundation of natural music tonal balance.
- Fights noise that destroys low level information and the signal’s purity.
- Comes calibrated for four different per channel speaker cable length ranges: 1-20 feet, 21-40 feet, 41-60 feet, or 60+ feet.
- Comes ready to hook up to speakers with properly terminated speaker cables via binding post connection terminals on
- the network’s speaker cable end and properly dressed and terminated connector tails on the speaker end.
- Brick Biwire has two pairs of leads terminated with spades or bananas.
- One pair of leads hooks to the upper set of speaker terminals, and the other hooks to the lower set of speaker terminals.
- Network calib: 1-20, 21-40, 41-60, 60+
- Termination: spades, bananas