Klaudio – KD-CLN-LP200
LP Vinyl Record Ultrasonic Cleaner with Dryer (Internal Reservoir Version).
Klaudio’s KD-CLN-LP200 brings an unrivaled 200 Watts of ultrasonic cleaning power to your LP collection.
Using patent-pending technology, the toughest grime and dust is easily removed
without the risk of physical scrubbers or need for detergent. Drying is also handled safely with blowers.
Simply fill with distilled water and insert your phonograph record– the rest is automated.
Ultrasonic transducers are placed perpendicular to both sides of the disc for maximum cleaning effect.
Klaudio’s technology allows powerful waves to remove debris without damaging the disc,
and special dampening minimizes vibration and noise.
The entire washing and drying process can be adjusted from 2 to 10 minutes.
Cleaning status is conveniently displayed through an LED progress bar.
- 200W total ultrasonic cleaning power
- Compatible with 296-304mm (11.65-12in) diameter LP vinyl phonograph records; 7in and 10in with separate adapters
- 115V (60Hz) and 230V (50Hz) AC compatible
- Premium welded stainless steel reservoir for high reliability
- Integrated drain valve and reservoir access for easy maintenance
- Auxiliary power output for future accessories
- Hands-free automated process which starts as soon as the record is inserted
- Risk-free cleaning and drying without physical surface contact
- No scrubbing or drying rollers to replace
- Designed for use without detergent, fill with distilled water
- Adjustable washing time: 0-5 minutes
- Adjustable drying time: 0-5 minutes
- Wash+dry, wash-only, and dry-only modes
- Noise: 65dBA (washing), 70dBA (drying)