VTL – MB-125 monoblock (pair)
Years of refinement have produced an amplifier of unparalleled clarity and musicality at its price.
These space efficient monoblocks, sold in single monoblocks or in pairs,
are an excellent choice for the two-channel as well as home theater systems.
Using EL34 tubes that are known for their sweet top end and rich midrange,
these monoblocks are best suited for planar and electrostatic speakers as well as highly efficient floor standing dynamic speakers.
- High energy storage power supply >200 joules.
- VTL proprietary output transformer
- Tetrode/Triode Switchable
- 100 watts per channel in tetrode
- 50 watts per channel in triode
- 4 EL34 tubes per channel with individual bias setting for each tube
- Extruded aluminum front panel with luxurious, modern look – black and silver options available
- Front panel comes with a window of thick smoked glass where you can see the glow of tubes
|Vacuum Tube Complement||4 x EL34, 2 x 12AT7|
|Output power 20Hz 20kHz<3% THD||Tetrode: 100 W, Triode: 50 W Into 5 Ω|
|Input sensitivity||700 mV|
|Input impedance||145 kΩ|
|Optimum load range||2 Ω – 8 Ω|
|S/N Ratio||-95 dB, 120 Hz @ 100 W Tetrode or 50 W Triode|
|Power consumption||Idle = 100 W, Full power = 300 W|
|Primary mains fuse ratings||100/120 V = 6 A Ceramic Slo Blo, 220/240 V = 3 A Ceramic Slo Blo|
|B+ fuse ratings||0.75 A Fast Acting Ceramic|
|Dimensions W x D x H||16 x 12 x 7 inches (40 x 30 x 18 cm)|
|Weight per monoblock||22 Kg unpacked, 25 Kg packed|