Klaudio – KD-CLN-LP200S
KD-CLN-LP200S is a compact version of Klaudio’s ultrasonic cleaner without an internal reservoir.
It requires an external source of water for the cleaning process as described below.
Enjoy your vinyl records as if they were new again! Klaudio’s ultrasonic cleaners
bring an unrivaled 200 Watts of ultrasonic cleaning power to your LP collection.
Using patent-pending technology, the toughest grime and dust is easily removed without the risk
of physical scrubbers or need for detergent. Drying is also handled safely with blowers.
Simply connect an external water source and insert your phonograph record – the rest is automated.
Ultrasonic transducers are placed perpendicular to both sides of the disc for maximum cleaning effect.
Klaudio’s technology allows powerful waves to remove debris without damaging the disk,
and special dampening minimizes vibration and noise.
The entire washing and drying process can be adjusted from 2 to 10 minutes.
Cleaning status is conveniently displayed through an LED progress bar.
- 200W total ultrasonic cleaning power
- Compatible with 296-304mm (11.65-12in) diameter LP vinyl phonograph records; 7in & 10in with separate adapters
- 115V (60Hz) and 230V (50Hz) AC compatible
- Auxiliary power output for accessories
- Hands-free automated process which starts as soon as the record is inserted
- Risk-free cleaning and drying without physical surface contact
- No scrubbing or drying rollers to replace
- Designed for use without detergent, use only distilled water (or tap water with optional kit)
- Adjustable washing time: 0-5 minutes
- Adjustable drying time: 0-5 minutes
- Wash+dry, wash-only, and dry-only modes
- Noise: 65dBA (washing), 75dBA (drying)