Doshi Audo – V3.0 Tape Stage (tape playback preamplifier)
The Doshi Audio V3.0 Tape Stage is a reflection of the resurgence among analog tape
and audiophiles’ need for a quality tape preamplifier.
This is a fully functioning unit developed for the high-end audiophile and professional audio engineer.
The V3.0 tape stage features a differential input head amplifier with adjustable gain, loading, low frequency EA, and level controls.
The head amplifier has a servo output stage that can be switched from Class A to Class A/B to cater to different tastes.
The EQ section provides for adjustable EQ for NAB/IEC and AES (30ips) playback.
It’s also low impedance and completely passive so that dynamics and phase relationships are preserved.
A transformer balanced output is available as an upgrade.
The result of this detailed design is a preamplifier that allows the full breadth and color of a performance
to come through like never before. It makes for an unforgettable musical experience.
- Inputs : 1 pair of inputs (rear panel has RCA and XLR connectors available), only one can be used at a time
- Output : Balanced via XLR connectors, SE via RCA connectors
- Output Impedance: 150 Ohms
- Tube Complement: (6) ECC81/12AT7, (2) ECC99
- Hum and Noise: At least 80 db below 1 volt
- Accessories: separate, isolated power supply, umbilical cable with ground wire, and remote control